AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Hi Rapglen,fair point you make; I understand. I was thinking...

1. 291 Posts.
    Hi Rapglen,

fair point you make; I understand. I was thinking about that too before I posted that.

However... I have been following this particular forum for a while now. bsiemsen (or one of his mates) actually posted photos of his trip to the Solomon Islands where all their faces were shown, so that clearly tells me that they are fine with being known. Someone also stated once that he is a substantial holder (way before ResidentK made the connection yesterday). So, here you go. One Google search did the trick. It's not that I had to use some nifty high intelligence techniques, a private detective AND James Bond to come to a conclusion.

If you really want to hide your true identity on HC then don't use your real name as a nickname! Simple!

On a side note; since we now realise that there are some credible people on this forum we may want to stop accusing each and everyone as liars, rampers (up and/or down) etc. Stop the name calling, the 5th grade "he said, she said" rhetoric. It's really irritating and makes reading some of the threads a real pain. If you don't want your posts to be shredded to pieces you may want to use some etiquette.

Ok, class dismissed!

;-)
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.