IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

""Good point nuts, if you listened to the presentation you would...

1. 701 Posts.
    ""Good point nuts, if you listened to the presentation you would also have heard that the collection process enables for enough Cvac to be produced for a 12 month period or there abouts. How long has the trial been in play ?""

For a short enough time that you've disparaged the news that some in the CVac arm have progressed.
    But yes, that criteria could relate to either or both arms.
    Point is, you can read into things in a number of ways. And the reader's bias colours their interpretation.

Regardless, it's been stated publicly by management and reiterated by other poster's firsthand discussions. CAN003X is open to the control arm, i'm happy to believe that on the strength of the information at hand. If you're not, again, you should seek answers from management or the FDA rather than try an damage the sentiment on HC. If you find your theory to be correct I'd welcome your input then and feel much less skeptical about your intentions.

Brainy, Thanks for getting Neil's clarification on the one death coming from the control arm, was going to be asking about that on monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.