FAR 1.92% 53.0¢ far limited

I respect your opinion coming from a position of experience...

1. 10,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 995
    I respect your opinion coming from a position of experience however the issue with far is the financial clout and experience - Does one think that the sengal government will want to have a junior with no experience in progressing a discovery to to production and NO CASHFLOW which is a penny stock in charge of a project that will determine the the very future of tbe country? Don't think so. The problem for far is that in only has 15 percent of sne and no income stream. The PE will only be viable if this is associated with an oil major with some financial/prohect benefit for far. Getting debt is suicide. I will guarantee this - if far gets a debt related pe it will eventually be bought out for peanuts as all the "major" investor needs to do is to wait, forcing far to keep raising. Remember guys 2022 not 2017 is forst flow. Far needs to find ways to increase the value of other assets in its portfolio otherwise even blind freddy can see this stock will be stuck in a quagmire. Hence the urgency in pe but the correct partner and benefit is required.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
0.010(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $48.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.0¢ 52.0¢ $6.374K 12.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 35106 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.5¢ 20243 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.