FAR 1.98% 49.5¢ far limited

Private Equity, page-23

1. 10,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1041
    Wrong mate i actually hold. I sell according to TA and i buy according to TA. Any fool can see that. The rest is speculation just like u and me. I am talking about possibilities when it comes to the speculation - it is purely an opinion. However if u have been following my TA u would c it has breached support 7.7. Now trying to form the next consolidation. Indicators are bearish.
    By the way of course my sentiment is going to change regarding the stock 1 month ago to now - a month ago we were in the mid 8s pre risc and pre doc with the real possibility of moving higher following these announcements. Yet it has been the opposite. Would you not agree this is concerning - not about the FA for the stock but the mere fact that it is heading down? Hence the sentiment has to change.
    Now what has upset you dear neddysmithers - i am very consistent regarding the presented FA for FAR - If you read my posts it states that it is tremendous. My TA is based on current sentiment which is pure - Anyone who knows TA can attest to this. Has INDIVIDUAL shareholder value being eroded. This is quite clear. Has individual expectations across the board decreased. No doubt. Do you disagree with thi so far?
    Now my comments are directed on the games and potential outcomes behind the scenes - Pure spec and will keep changing as different news comes into light. Why does it change - because it is pure speculation. So when i hear that potential CR is now on the radar, sentiment changes again. Hence why i am a tad concerned that from being a stock where we could be looking at multi bag level, we are in danger of being taken out or bullied out by bigger players. Hence i believe after a muted response to RISC and DOC, PE has become the most critical event in valua appreciation for FAR. It could also be it's death knell if pursued with immense debt. Just an opinion - no one should act on it. No different to others who come up with a contrarian opinion.
    Last edited by insaf: 04/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $94.59K 189.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69438 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.