FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Private Equity, page-34

1. 10,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 995
    already hold bro. Could have bought at 7.5 or 7.2 but actuall bought at 7.4 based on what - indicators. People would have seen my post pre announcement about consolidation and volume drying up based on TA. Even if it goes to 7 c or 5.5 i wouldn't buy if the TA is poor. As i have told before, if this stock holds above 8.2 and goes through 8.5 i would buy then as the trend will be up. It is not the TAers trying shake loose money. It is people with deep pockets that are suppressing a stock. A simple TA tip - if a stock is in a downtrend or retracement, one can still make some coin by actually waiting for indicators to be oversold as a relief could be around in the short term. I don't buy because it seen as value. That is for the FAers to determine. I foind it ironic when a TAer says it bullish and all positive, people are happy and jovial. At the first sign a TAer says that sentiment is negative based on the indicators, it is downramping. We are just following charts and software. If anything blame these that give us these signals. Don't confuse TA to FA. A TA -ve sgnal doesn't always correlate with FA. Short term sentiment can diverge and converge. LT is the key. Hence my -ve turn on FAr in the st as it has breached a well established LT UT from 2014. The next UP trend LT is in the low 6s. The positive for FAR is the low volume hence the artificical nature of this push down and attempts to trigger greater selling. Hence why FAR needs a strong PE response to counter this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.