AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Private placement by insto n fundies is great, page-19

1. 4,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Probably...yes....but it all depends on the price the deal went/goes thru at. Given that the last major investment was a week ago and the price took off the next day....from 3.4 cts.....opening t 3.7 cts. and since then they have done a road show with spectacular spike.....no company/ investor is going to pay the spike price. I am guessing 5 cts.- 7 cts. with the emphasis on 5 cts. Anything above that is a great result....and I would expect that many buyers will hold even if they bought at a higher price, with great expectations.
    As for that poster on this site, who says that another company drilled this area previously and found nothing.....well if that were true there wouldn't be any investment houses putting money into this. I have done a calculation of the 6.5 million tons on our side of the tenement boundary, and that alone is worth more than our market cap at 0.0011 % Cobalt and not counting other side products.
    Those of you who got in early are really laughing. But those investing in the company now....should , in my estimation, make some profit (when you sell (at a higher price))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.118K 139.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 6877721 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4261302 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.