AUZ 5.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Great post Thaiinvest and Beefarmer! I too am very impressed by...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Great post Thaiinvest and Beefarmer!
    I too am very impressed by the management. Great timing for placement and that too to overseas institutions.

I did a lot of research in AUZ after buying over 2c and selling around 1.5c earlier this year(created tax loss) and bought again . I went all in at 1.3c after losing just under $200k pn other stocks and I couldn't be happier with my investment in AUZ.

Although, I have been concerned that if a takeover occurs, it might result in a CGT event and 50% of the profit will go to the taxman to fund stupid plebiscites and inhumane treatment of helpless asylum seekers on an island.

Bringing in three institutional investors on board at 8.5c is a great move IMO. I believe these billions dollar funds like what they saw and decided to get on board for few hundred percents return in short period of time. Having them on register might protect us from takeovers and we can see our company go to mining.

News to come in short term(by Q1 next year)
    Product Samples
    Offtakes and funding
    Drilling at Flemington
    Thakaringa survey reports
    BFS
    Possibly another offtake agreee

All these have a potential of taking sp to 25 by 25. Personally, I would be happy with 25c by 25th march 2018. I want to see it get to a billion dollar mc company. But for the sake of holders that got on this week, I hope we get their sooner.
    Last edited by Newbie2015: 04/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.51K 1.641M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 5699719 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 746619 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.