GBE 0.00% 4.6¢ globe metals & mining limited

They obstruct the DA on their own fiscal terms - IE no suitcase...

1. 6,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1604
    They obstruct the DA on their own fiscal terms - IE no suitcase of USD. I mentioned such a great deal during Mutharika's Presidency.
    They fail to understand a reputable international mining company will walk away before any suit case. They fail to understand a company as such will not invest hundreds of millions for anything with corrupt officials only for guaranteed issues later.

Martha escaped one call for her sacking. Chakwera was scathing on why the report was sent to two other parties which in turn can/will jepordise the proceedings. Not sure how she survives this - it was no arrangement other than her own - or someone in her department to give notice to others what's coming. Anyway a lot of holes in it and it will go for a long time - replacements (even if temporary) of those stood down will occur soon. I am sure there are a few bad eggs in Chakwera's govt that will also join the list in time.

Anyway we only need to be concerned with Doc Albert - he signs the MDA as the other clown who was shown the door signed the ML. If as the company states all terms were finalized and agreed - then the now stood down finance minister is nothing.

I can not see GBE releasing anything on the matter but the MDA soon. We wait a little longer and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 98469 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 47440 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.