GBE 5.00% 3.8¢ globe metals & mining limited

OK bene - thank you for your reply.As a shareholder I would be...

1. 6,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1587
    OK bene - thank you for your reply.

As a shareholder I would be extremely disappointed in a company held that they do not disclose such in quarterly updates. Those quarterly updates are a legal requirement for disclosure to all shareholders and it costs absolutely nothing to place a paragraph on anything in a quarterly and reflects very poorly on a company when they can place details of in this case gold samples sent for assay - Pyrochlore tech patenting lodgement yet then fail to deliver on a very simple statement in reporting periods of anything further - and surely not expect shareholders to call/email asking for details - that is firstly immoral and secondly illegal in my view to provide information either positive or negative in private discussions. I believe GBE management are way above that and I would not care to hold any company that would operate in such a manner.

Anyway strange to hear from you since your 3+ month hiatus. Same with the other chap (forgot his title) who disappeared for same time period but down ramped 2 weeks before you posted last week or so ago. Your strange characters - you don't reveal your sources you state then you go on to say how you have a direct contact with the company and advise others to call them - seriously bene. Back to ignore. Cost to much to disclose in a quarterly - seriously your credibility has sunk to a new low. You (2 names) have only reappeared here to pump and then dump the MDA announcement.

I will remain with my theory until the company advises anything other. Just as the company held back release of key information - PFS on Kanyika when no ML/DA at the time as they clearly advised shareholders for several years. Why release any details on gold sample assays (positive or negative) - Pyrochlore tech for the very same reason. The pyrochlore tech was a serious expenditure CAPEX/OPEX/ENVIRONMENTAL game changer AS PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED - with reduction to 3-4 chemicals in producing the concentrate and further processing optimization tech - the company has advised in reporting a great deal of detail regarding such and the patenting - yet they now can not advise in a paragraph what you are saying - seriously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $11.09K 281K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 147539 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.