GBE 1.82% 5.4¢ globe metals & mining limited

Thank you W1DThis is an information forum not a competition and...

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Thank you W1D
    This is an information forum not a competition and I try to share information for others, I am not paid to post and neither is anyone else that I am aware of.
    I take my investing seriously but not my HC use, its a hobby and I have a life outside of HC that I enjoy a great deal . I work on connecting with the companies I invest in and find it staggering that some think this is like talking to ET but each to their own.

I have sought out a lot of interesting info on what is going on including phase 1 and the relocation of affected people from numerous sources but I have been careful of what I put on here because of unwarranted abuse. I can take it but why bother, nobody likes being called a liar especially when its easy to verify what I posted was correct. I did not expect the news I posted on the gold and the patent would put anyone's nose out of joint but I was wrong. They are not breaking any disclose rules as the samples are a duster, if gold had been present in quantities that warranted further exploration I am sure they would have put that out.

We wait for the MDA after which GBE can advance at their pace for a while, the next government hurdle will be formal notice for the affected persons to move. Who will bet on that not taking longer than expected. The CDA can come anytime prior to production commencing so no immediate concern there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $37.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $1.08K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 658757 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.