Private views create no public harm, page-70

1. 46,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Oconnem, I respectfully suggest you research some of the more fundamental research based on the life of Nelson Mandela. When it's all boiled down the only thing you can sort of control is your own mind. From your comments those you've defined as Islamic terrorists already have control of you! They have you dancing to their every tune and to every image with which they choose to torment you!

Well, not me!

As my years pile up the chance for infiltration by false Gods, materialistic comforts, xenophobic threats and the lure of power of others ever lessens! As a devout and staunch atheist my thoughts have never been at risk!

Today's eulogies to Gough Whitlam demonstrate the importance of a belief in PEOPLE [ie. not gods and certainly not royals] and their freedom, to a longer term vision for our collective future, to people that owe nothing to any religion and to values WE cherish what transcends nations.

I hope this post demonstrates just how puerile and offensive I regard your shallow, limp appendage comment and partially explains why I find Tony Abbott such a disaster for Australia and our humanity.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.