GPN greater pacific gold limited

As I mentioned before, been waiting for someone to finally pick...

1. 2,194 Posts.
    As I mentioned before, been waiting for someone to finally pick up on what lies at Nowthanna

Subject re: not blowing trumpet yet but
    Stock Code GPN - GREATER PACIFIC GOLD LIMITED
    Posted 27/12/06 23:23
    Posted by fingermark
    IP 59.100.xxx.xxx
    Hotcopper Radio GPN on BoardRoom Radio
    Post #1456392 - 106 reads
    In Reply to msg #1456314

I have been waiting to see if anyone has picked up on something in the IPO yet, but alas not so much as hint of what lies hidden in there.

Tell me, who has actually really read this document properly and researched any of it's content?? Someone please. Am I alone in my research??
    ..............................................................................

Congrats go to 2TOGO on some thorough research. You too Vautex and agent-86.

Interesting if you research further that Acclaim Uranium also picked up Langer Heinrich in Namibia for $800k, spent $2.2M on it then sold it to Paladin for $15K plus 12 cent royalty per Kg of yellowcake when they changed company name to Aztec AZR and changed direction to iron ore at Koolan Island.

That same $15k purchase has now given PDN a market cap of $4.5B. Not bad.

Some more trivia for those interested. When Acclaim divested themselves of Langer Heinrich in Namibia to concentrate on Koolan Island they also offloaded their WA U308 assets at Lake Maitland and Millipede but at that point decided to hang onto the Nowthanna tenements. Wonder why??

Eventually they too fell away and were consequently picked up by GPN. GPN aka YRR are now sitting on a JORC indicated resource of 7,309,451 tonnes at 0.45 kg/t for a resource of 3,289 Tonnes contained U308
    7,235,800 pounds of U308 already that we know of.

Include the vanadium with the additional strike of 4.2kms plus open at depth, 40 million shares escrowed for 2 years with only 17.5 million tradeable shares and you soon start to get the picture.

Douglas Range and Money Shoal Basin tenements plus the potential for more U308 tenements in the NT to be added and you soon start to see a very promising future that lies ahead indeed!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.