GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Prizma purchase experience

1. 687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    Hi Everyone

I have just purchased the prizma online and have added a few notes on what my experience on buying it was like.

- I went with the iPhone 8 model case, adapter for Australia and the basic plan
    - Happy with most of the layout, easy to read and navigate.Obviously not many options with colour cases at this point
    - Minor annoyance that the "Service Plan' you have to pick is either Basic Service Plan or Portal Plan even though the information icon next to it says there are "3" plans available. Just looks a little silly.
    - Price was $249 USD
    - Shipping was an additional $37.30 to Australia for anyone interested.
    - Ran into a bit of a problem when entering the payment details. I entered all the details in and then hit process payment but it didn't go through properly. Potentially either because i had changed the original price of USD to AUD on the payment screen to see what it would be in AUD or because it hadn't asked for what card type (e.g. Visa, Mastercard etc) upfront. Might send this issue to the G Med team.
    - It went through properly the second time perfectly fine however.
    - Got instant confirmation from them about order details.

Looking forward to using it!

Keen to hear if anyone else has decided to buy one and what they thought of the overall process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.