WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

PRL Manangement Q/A on Hotcopper

1. 7,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2185
    Comrades,
    following is a tweet I have just sent to Alex Sundich. I think it is about time management had the balls to face the music and answer our questions on here Hotcopper as ESI management did some time ago, it can be organised and it worked well for ESI. Since near 99.9% of us did not show up at AGM like myself either due to work, lazy, other commitments or no balls to show up I think it is really needed here for there are so many unhappy and disgruntled share holders including myself that want answers to many questions.

David Casey, I am asking you to come onto here and give us the opportunity to get answers to our questions so we can either rebuild faith in you or sell up, lose our money and move on.  We stepped up with our money to raise near $20,000,000 for you and pay you a handsome wage, now give us the shareholders the respect and courtesy by coming here and talking with us.

Comrades, shareholders and posters here, I  ask for our respect to David Casey as well in by keeping the questions civil, no rudeness, swearing, insults and bad language, if there is I will be the first to report post and ask to have it removed. Options are expiring soon and I want to make decisions as to what to do, so please if we get the opportunity lets not waste it.

my first question is.

Will we ever find out what is in well 2 and what really ever happened there?

prl.PNG
    esi.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.