PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

PRL Media/news, page-1570

1. 414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    That was certainly something that I considered when Australia pulled out of the submarine deal. I actually sent an e-mail to Paul of Province Resources (PA right hand man for David Frances) asking if the association with TOTAL was ok, but never receive a response to my email. Late last week, I contacted Paul and indicated that in my opinion there was not enough updates from the company that let shareholders know how things are progressing. I also indicated that this was a view of other shareholders. Paul became very defensive and told me that he was too busy to discuss my views.

IMHO, management need to be more proactive with regular announcements so as to give shareholders some indication as to what is happening with matters such as the wind and solar results, MOU progress, feasibility progress eye etc. I can recall some time ago a snippet from someone (maybe Next Investors) indicating that regular announcements were going to be a feature of PRL moving forward. Let's hope that management read these forums and start to share their actions and updates with shareholders whom clearly want the company to be successful but want shareholders to feel as if they are also important to

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.