PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

PRL Media/news, page-1622

1. 1,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    I agree with a lot of what you say especially with the lack of communication, mixed messaging and the odd misstep here and there from management. They're potentially in the big leagues now so they do need to be more professional in that regard. However, as I've said previously, I don't want fluffy announcements to satiate impatient shareholders. I only want announcements of substance. To that extent I think PRL have adopted a prudent approach and patience will pay off.

We also must remember that a lot of the perceived delays may be beyond PRL's control. Total and the WA government may be the reason for some of the delays. And with WA still being in restrictive lockdown Total may not be able or unwilling to fly their people in as often as they'd like. But they do still have plenty of time before the MOU expires.

Ultimately there was no way that's things were going to fall into place in 4 months for a project of this magnitude. There is so much that needs to be done and it takes time to do it right. I think we'll find out for sure soon enough. Hopefully a lot of the blanks will be filled in at the upcoming AGM.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.