PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

H2 is a long term play. Lithium is gaining massive traction now...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    H2 is a long term play.

Lithium is gaining massive traction now but it isn't a one or the other proposition. EVs have taken years to establish a solid market position, charging infrastructure, general acceptance and consumer demand.

Green H2 will no doubt be massive and have massive periods of expectation price growth, flat periods and then rapid growth when electrolysers become much more efficient and as industrial demand use grows (energy storage, heavy transport and heavy manufacturing). it is multiple years in the making.

I personally am not selling out on an early stage project in a long term strong growth commodity due to FOMO of profits in another commodity. Green H2 will build as lithium did. it will be a bumpy ride but is worth balancing a portfolio across multiple green commodities especially as some markets are much more mature than others (my green commodity choices are lithium, hydrogen, nickel, phosphate and copper).

if you doubt the project execution, the management execution or the competitive advantage of PRL, that is another question, but patience will yield dividends IMO.

Good luck on the lithium stocks! (MRR is one that could go very well long term IMO)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.