PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Ditto. I doubt Albanese would travel all the to France to just...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Ditto. I doubt Albanese would travel all the to France to just hand over a cheque for a cancelled submarine contract. All these large scale renewable energy projects require government participation no matter how large the market cap of the company trying to get it done. Apart from GEV (now PV1) being granted funding under WA Gov Renewable Hydrogen Fund specifically for their feasibility study into the transport of compressed hydrogen, and the WA Gov granting the Hyenergy Project lead agency status, no project funding has been announced to date. I have no doubt the financials missing from the recently release scoping study are privy to all the parties involved including the various levels of government that have an interest in this project getting off the ground. Maybe discussions of that nature will be held with Total Eren while in France. Getting a project of this scale off the ground in Australia would be huge and a massive political win for Albanese with their climate goals so early into his government.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.