PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

PRL Media/news, page-2511

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29

Do your research and the math.

PRL’s total land holdings in the Gascoyne region, totals 2272 square kilometres.

1MW solar farm will occupy approximately 2-3 hectares of land.

Worst case renewable generation, non-tracking panel array can occupy 4,000 square feet and produce up to 940 watts per hour per day.

Add wind generation, wind solar technological advancement, the potential for 50 GW is conservative.

My investment has always been based on two things, the team behind the project and the primary reason, the land.

To all the naysayers, read the news, the hydrogen train has left the station and is moving down the line.

Again, the land is the asset. As stated previously, the market will set the value and the market moves rapidly once finite value is attributed to a stock. If anyone has not noticed, there are few locations in the world, let alone in a stable democracy with a skilled workforce to construct and operate this project.

Excuse me for a while, just going take a Bex powder and lay down to rest my bruised forehead from knocking it against the wall of reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.