PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Whilst the falling sp doesnt makes me happy but what assures me...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Whilst the falling sp doesnt makes me happy but what assures me is:

1. First green hydrogen project in Aus and so first mover advantage

2. MOU with Total - thats the biggest deal. Total are massive and I'm sure they did a lot of homework to even come forward and do a initial feasibility study. This should have resulted positive results and thus they signed up a MOU. I know that scoping is underway but my feeling is - its more to come up with output,capacity,costing etc and LESS to determine weather its doable or not. The doability excercise I think is already done

3. Initial capacity from memory was for 2GW plant, which has been upped to 8GW. Again, the numbers dont come from thin air, surely lot was work and number crunching would have gone in before coming up with 4X capacity. Big orgs like Total would not like to fluff about these numbers as their repo is at play

4. Location - just read PRL chairman's interview where he mentions how location is important to get that 'smooth' power even during night and without being damaged by cyclones/heavy rains and adverse climate

5. Twiggy pegging massive land next to PRL site. Obviously there has to be something in and around Carnarvon region which attracted his intrest. Another tick for ideal location

6. Govt backing - just again read David Frances interview where he mentions that PRL is aiming to supply the 10% hydrogen which is govt's target for using hydrogen as renewable energy

7. Again reiterating - Pulling out Total from the bag is no mean feat. Every small player (LIO,QEM comes my mind) wants to enter the hydrogen space, how many have been successful to attract a top 10 energy giant and signup a MOU with them? only PRL so far

8. Vulcan management onboard

9. Dont underestimate NI as marketing partner nuf said

So guys relax. PRL is on long journey and only just started. It could go downhill and nothing may come out of it - bad luck then. But if you look at the fundamentals listed above, I have strong faith that it will do good in long run
    PS some numbers quoted above may be bit off the mark -they are just top off my head
    Last edited by Ash1980: 11/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.