PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

PRL Media/news, page-2750

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    ha! "next afterpay" ha! that's very motley fool of you to say. ha! not sure what connects a heavy infrastructure energy generator to a sole sucking payday lender in your mind. maybe new disruptive product is in common... but I'm guessing you are making the linkage for capital gain hype than any tangible connection to a fin disruptor. just as logical as saying PRL's the next Bitcoin ha!

The Eureka interview article posted earlier outlines that there is ~2-3 years of cash burn on balance sheet. The capital from Total will need to be raised from european capital markets, as it is ~$10Bn! and the CEO also referenced likely need to seek additional funding partner and other funding sources. he also indicated a CR in 3 years time once cash at bank was deplete.

i agree that a 30% hold of project is aspirational, however Total will be focused on locking in the electricity feed and having a captive customer in the electolysers IMO. where the profit sits between electrolyser vs electricity feed is a big open question.

he also said they have financials internally and that the ASX refuse to allow to release due to so many assumptions and unknowns on H2 efficiency. this is why the PFS didn't have financials and the share price tanked, there is a big chance that no financials on MoU will cast some similar doubts. There is some serious catch up in market capital due once an NPV is released. my feel is the potential is $3-6bn market cap by 2027.

I agree this is not on everyone's watch lists yet, because all they have is right to land for mineral exploration, government relationships and agreements with indigenous land right owners. is that worth $135m? is that soon to be worth 300m and progress towards $3-6bn? I hope so, but I personally won't be getting overly excited for another 4 years or so.

i agree if it moves to billions MC, it could be a life changing investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.