PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

lol haha have a read again. I said in terms of 'hype-ability'...

1. 1,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    lol haha have a read again. I said in terms of 'hype-ability' i.e. ability to get press coverage and therefore market momentum behind it.

The companies have little in common aside from being in a hot sector, that's my point. It will take a long time for the project to actually be realised, but it doesn't mean that the shareprice can't appreciate in the meantime as investors get behind the sector early

Renewable energy is the future and is happening. This stands to be the driver of a new era of economic growth for Australia for the next 20+ years to come. Just as with iron ore, we are uniquely placed. There are few opportunities on the ASX to invest and therefore this will benefit PRL with people taking positions early.

A deal with Total Eren massively de-risks the project, showing that there is the strategic and operational expertise, financial muscle, and political heft to turn this from a concept to a $20b energy major.

That's my point. I also point out that the difference with PRL is based on something a lot more tangible than Afterpay was, but I believe Green Hydrogen can have the same meteoric growth in the next 2 years to come.

Maybe I wasn't being very clear. If I think of a stock that got a lot of momentum behind it in recent years, Afterpay for better or worse was a clear winner at the time. There are lots of different factors that drive markets and investors and it's not always fundamentals. Having everything come together is what makes for big gains, that and patience to hold.

You and I are saying the same things and agree. That's what I meant. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.