PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

PRL Media/news, page-3010

1. 3,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2769
    For sure - Shell just don’t have the control they would’ve ideally envisaged when signing the MoU but don’t seem to want to walk away entirely either, imo underlining the strong value proposition that they’ve identified at Port Kembla. Same scenario could emerge here still also, though I remain far more optimistic that HyEnergy will become the signature investment in Aus for TE, tying together all of their other/smaller regional assets and planned projects. This is my hope anyhow! Economies of scale for TE in developing multiple hydrogen builds/renewables plays in concert with this one will be vast. Including the announced NT project which is a minnow by comparison. Let’s not forget Provaris has a small Tiwi Islands green hydrogen project it is pushing too: it really is a perfect case of a high tide for H2 floating all boats.

But if by some chance TE won’t play fair on early stage valuation with a suitable premium for control then we are absolutely not short of alternative “lead” partners who are scouting around. A lot of the technical work is well advanced now and there will be a compelling data room from which to showcase Carnarvon & PRL’s unique, well embedded, value proposition. Roll on Monday!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.