PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Hi Padaj,You might want to look back on the recent Next...

1. dp4
    214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi Padaj,

You might want to look back on the recent Next Investors JDA email and a recent interview with Alan Kohler from the Eureka Report from July this year, all the information you seek is available from these sources.

Some points I picked up on, David has said they would like to retain around 30% stake in the project in the long term. Revenue for Phase One using back of the envelope calculations and assuming a minimum 500,000 tonne production for 30% interest would be around $360M per annum based on current grey hydrogen prices [green hydrogen will be worth more but no price exist yet as there isn't any green hydrogen traded currently] (this revenue figure also ignores forecasted exponential rise in demand for hydrogen from late 2020's) . They are currently funded to completion of DFS and into FEED (enough funds for next 3 to 4 years). They have already received funding interest from various utilities and funds. I think David has mentioned funding could also be through offtake agreements. NI mentioned structure of HyEnergy project based on a special purpose vehicle entity similar to how Woodside developed NWS LNG project.

Hope this helps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.