PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

PRL Media/news, page-3295

1. 3,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2776
    Apologies in advance, as I don’t want to make this The Twiggy Thread, but he is rather dominating developments in the local & global hydrogen space at the moment. Tackling the tricky issues of H2 transportation (above) and electrolyser scarcity (below) is pretty relevant to the local industry and overall competitive space. PRL is, I think, anticipating Provaris and Total will variously assist in efforts to resolve both these two problems for HyEnergy, but for the meantime FFI seems to be making genuinely big strides here.

This from WA Business News today...
    Hydrogen hub a game changer

Some interesting insights include:

“...When FFI moved to insource design and production, it expected securing electrolysers from existing suppliers would take a year or more.

...More than two thirds of the demand for FFI’s electrolysers was likely to be driven externally, he said, with businesses already expressing interest.

And a whole section discussing the logistics involved (e.g. wind turbine blades). It really makes you think about the sheer scale of these sorts of projects and the amount of local prep that needs to go on.

Lets hope we get some early New Year positive news flow incoming here for PRL to push ahead. I anticipate a little bit of a sell-off this week if the “hoping to have” news before Christmas doesn’t eventuate and the cone of silence continues. Although any signs of life are good, I just hope we don’t get a crappy little Skåne update instead lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.