PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

PRL Media/news, page-3341

1. 2,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    You have no argument from me camban, all your points are extremely valid and any LTH would have to agree with.
    Most post on Fri was fuelled by a long lunch whilst I discussed with a few mates as I mentioned. I guess you could say I was trying to find a silver lining to the silence and thought it was worth a share here. In the same breath I don’t have rose coloured glasses on. And as you mentioned above, what do we actually currently have, some land, some weather masts and a tin shed in assets and monies slowly dwindling. With that in mind, what exactly can PRL update its shareholders on until negotiations are completed? Not much from my view, maybe some more licenses, further good vibes from traditional land owners, not really much that can get the SP moving Nth.
    Mate I don’t know how much longer this will take, sure next week would be nice, but my expectations aren’t all that high that will occur. Just when it does, I hope it’s really fn positive that will spark interest from some big boys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.