PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

PRL Media/news, page-3351

1. 3,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2671
    Feel free to stick me on ignore. I post here on the media thread things in the hydrogen space generally, as well as PRL-specific observations. Obviously its not all cheerleading and optimism either. And it’s not like we hear anything much from PRL on where the broader industry is headed or what the mood of govt is. Two of the biggest challenges for H2 projects at scale are the availability, affordability and efficiency of electrolysers, and govt policy frameworks.

On the former, I think technology advancements coming from China still matters (whether geopolitically they are flavour of the month or not). On the latter, the $70m Commonwealth grant just announced for the Qld hub is pretty much in line with the Japan accord entered into in 2022 (subsequent to the 2021 German one). Albanese specifically singles out potential exports to Japan and South Korea in his comments over the weekend on why they are putting money into this. Townsville is a tangible step forward and there’s more Commonwealth money to come for other projects, so imo it’s not a waste of time to keep an eye on what is happening in this space. Especially with PRL talking future exports to Asia, and with TE working with Provaris on new shipping technology to get H2 up there (reps of both co’s travelled thru Asia together on a marketing jaunt late last year, which incidentally PRL wasn’t along for).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.