PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

For everyone reading news everyday would know as nation we 99%...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    For everyone reading news everyday would know as nation we 99% will miss 82% emission by 2030 target.
    Alan finkel quits Vic’s SEC as well - who has been quoted in PRL’s website - shows how hard to move ahead for renewable energy projects in government’s level. This is critical political risk right now and there has none projects reach to final investment decisions in March quarter nationally. For those who wants to push energy transition would be very frustrating including small investors like us.
    that makes me think the suspension not exactly a bad thing, as it is gambling to wait the market climate changes to favor us (question is if climate will change when it ready to make announcement)
    im not seriously mean I hope the suspension last longer, but also can imagine how the share price would move if it lists today.
    coal projects has been accelerating to shut down but new renewable projects is not happening quickly enough means energy price will go up quickly in next 5yrs. And a big reason cause that is lack of private fundings. The private investment coming from domestic and oveseas. I just can’t see the interest will change in short time due to current high rates market environment and Australian government policy support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.