PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

PRL Media/news, page-3578

1. 3,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2757
    Reading between the lines of what our good detective has written above following his recent reconnoiter, I am guessing mid-quarter. Perhaps getting a PFS announcement early August? With the suspension to continue while the recompliance process is undertaken so that this (hopefully) trades again by the end of that month? The original announcement in early April suggested both PFS process completions would occur in July while PRL would also use the intervening time to make an “in principle submission” to ASX seeking to recomply with the listing rules so that it can trade again. Once PFS results are announced and the new “nature and scale” of the company’s main undertaking is known, the ASX recompliance process (proper) presumably then commences. They will need to issue a whole new Prospectus and effectively seek fresh admission and quotation (Chapters 1 and 2) as if they were a brand new issuer going to IPO.

An extraordinary period of silent lock-in this has been, imo. If they didn’t want to be an accountable, transparent, liquid organisation that the market can value accordingly (rather than trap investors inside “for our own good” or for the promise of distant future potential & possibility) then they should’ve been a private, unlisted company instead. How the board could not have known and foreshadowed prior to April that they would fall foul of the listing rules with the pivot to HyEnergy is beyond me. Imo it has been inept but obviously not inconvenient to the board as the suspension has provided a nice cone of silence following their multiple trips to Paris to negotiate what Co representatives appear to now claim to visiting investors were inconsequential MoUs being signed willy nilly with everyone by Total LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.