PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

I am not alone in thinking that if Australia doesn’t start...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I am not alone in thinking that if Australia doesn’t start appearing on lists like this then we’ve lost the race to establish markets for hydrogen export. Oil exploration and drilling, coal, gas fracking and exploration kept Australia from receding into insignificance but their time is coming to an end. There’s a new generation of climate and environmentally conscious Australians emerging and they need to work in a sustainable industry that will slow the planet from total destruction. If all the resource poor countries that we exported oil, gas and coal to are now building their own sustainable hydrogen industries they will have a much reduced need to import from outside their own countries. Yes, a growing world population will create a greater need for large amounts of energy, large populated small countries are going to be unable to sustainably produce the amount of energy they need so they will still have to import hydrogen. Australia is dragging her feet and will lose, or has already lost, early export market advantage and the opportunity to create so many jobs for our people. The asx, government, management all involved in PRL are Australians too, I thought the government was fast tracking PRL? If this is the fast lane then I don’t envy the companies on the outside lane. Hopefully after Christmas we will have an update.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.