PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

PRL Media/news, page-3666

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2836
    It’s clear to me that ASX simply doesn’t trust them. The timeline I posted above shows exactly the sort of reasons why too, so I think it would be quite justifiable if ASX is indeed sceptical and taking extra time to rigorously examine whatever PRL is now presenting. Imo they have proven themselves to be too tricky by half. Add to that the renewed interest being taken (imo) by regulators over stocks that are subject to “marketing” agreements involving equity with third party email newsletter “stock promoters” masquerading as IR and/or investment firms. Plus the well discussed (here) prior trading behaviour of the former chairman that arguably contributed to his recent departure

Tho I agree entirely with you that it is the sole responsibility of PRL and it’s directors to comply with Listing Rules, know what it’s core business is, and foresee how changes in principal activities will require proactive steps to be taken along the way and not reactive rubber stamping years later once they are pulled up. I believe PRL in suspension for nearly all of this year is fully on management & board and not the ASX. Yet they unashamedly still put their hands out for further incentives and the suckers here give it to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.