PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

I'm not sure who or what your good authority has exactly...

1. 353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    I'm not sure who or what your good authority has exactly said. But how could they have submitted an application 2 years ago for a section 88 license?

Section 88 leases have clear guidelines that must be met, in which PRL 2 years ago would have barely started.

They key requirements needed as PRL announced this year are still to be finalised.

It requires an ILUA (Indiegnous Land Use agreement). A PFS for upstream and downstream. They are also working on co-existence sharing of land agreements with pastoralists. Liasing and support by local governments (hence the importance of the Shire of Carnarvon support).

Why would they have applied for a section 88 before all this? Section 91s are granted before these. Not to mention Legislation has still been constructed and altered for this new industry.

The WA government released only in December of 2022 the new policy and guidance for large scale renewable hydrogen projects (land tenure). This is all public shared documents. Unfortunately this kind of thing doesn't get approved overnight by governments. Especially something as new and large as the Hyenergy project

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.