PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

I’d rather the Govt just get out of the way rather than play an...

1. 3,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2701
    I’d rather the Govt just get out of the way rather than play an active part in this or any other project. They should be cutting red tape, simplifying overly bureaucratic processes at both state and federal levels, accelerating swifter approvals, foregoing excessive taxes and royalties during development & initial production phase, and providing a clear and certain runway for major investments so that they flourish rather than rely on handouts or roundabout subsidies. Govt attempting to pick winners is always a recipe for disaster.

It sure is crazy to see no mention of PRL there, @Hemantl. It is as if the company believes communication and sector visibility is only important when it is for the purpose of trading the stock, and that being in ASX suspension is an excuse to sit silent, drop out of circulation, and make little effort to reassure policymakers, peers & investors or to position the company, push its project & advance its profile. Imo this loss of momentum, and obvious abandonment of first mover advantage, just makes the job all the more difficult if and when they do come back into play. It is going to have to be one stellar project announcement with bulletproof plans, partners & costings to stem the scepticism that has built up after a year or more out of compliance and in suspension.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.