PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Very limited assets (not even land) but the shell and...

1. 3,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2562
    Very limited assets (not even land) but the shell and accumulated tax losses would be worth something to someone (like the Pat Burkes, Gavin Rezos’ and Peter Wall/Steinepreis Paganins of this world).

For the record, I don’t think they will disappear from the ASX/delist/windup anytime soon. The listed Co milking machine is too lucrative and productive for that. They have another year before it’s been 2 years in suspension (which is automatic removal/delisting by ASX). Between now and then there are millions of dollars in the bank to still pay to directors/executives to contract out minimal activity to consultants, giving the appearance of extremely busy people who deserve fees and ~$1million+ total remuneration packages each year. And they can always cap raise again too while refloating their hopes and aspirations with a new mob using paid promoters like NextInv.

We could also be completely surprised to find that David has actually done something of late to bring to fruition a tangible project and meaningful partnership to ensure there is no mass exodus and share price collapse, as well as bring this farce of a suspension (which I simply do not believe any longer is due to ASX chain dragging) to an end with the resumption of trade sometime in this calendar year. That’s certainly still my hope. But too much hopium isn’t good for me or you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.