PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Green hydrogen was spoken about on ABC 7:30 report tonight (27...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Green hydrogen was spoken about on ABC 7:30 report tonight (27 May) by Chris Bowen. Chris Bowen states that Australia will be a huge exporter of green hydrogen and also have enough supply for domestic use. Chris Bowen states that there is no green hydrogren being produced in Australia currently.

Makes sense that PRL is tredding water waiting for WA state Government to give this land tenure agreement. I read an article that I will post if I can find it again, which states the green hydrogren industry got very excited and is now wondering what the more realistic expectations of green hydrogen are, some of those expectations are gloomy. However, as this is a familiar pattern with new industrys, green hydrogren will find its 'happy medium' and move ahead.

The article also goes on to say that alot of Green hydrogen projects are paused while more technology is figured out aswel as regulation and financing. Pretty much saying everyone is sitting back now waiting for more developments untill pressing the play button. The play button will be pressed in due course.

Let's get those emails to WA state Gov and pressure them on their green hydrogen commitments!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.