PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Before you go throwing out those sort of figures and saying PRL...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Before you go throwing out those sort of figures and saying PRL simply don't have money and it won't happen. Maybe get your facts straight as to what exactly PRL will be owning and operating. Check image below.

When a project like this becomes built it will be long sustainable income. There are many ESG funds with plenty of money looking where to put it. PRL management doing the hard work currently in preparation for this with ESG financiers. Hence the last large raise was so successful and they actually restricted how much they took.

Anyway we are still some time away before that part of the project is finalised. Ticking off the TE agreement will be a huge milestone and derisking event. Something institutional investors wait for before laying there big dollars down.

For a project that could become a large, long, sustainable green energy provider over several decades within a hugely supportive jurisdiction- a couple months delay in finalising fundamental agreements with a company that can make this work is really not something I understand people complain about. If you want to be instantly rich go become a risky trader of crypto. For me this is a long term investment in an upcoming industry and company supported by an Australian government.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5081/5081308-fbaa471928bb784655c4299f1313d481.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.