CCF 4.35% 12.0¢ carbon conscious limited

A massive Dairy Super Farm/s has recently been floated on the...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    A massive Dairy Super Farm/s has recently been floated on the ASX. This is for China Production for the Chinese Domestic Market. At least I think I read something somewhere about that, have to look it up again.
    Anyhow assuming it's so then gassin123 this worldwide takeover of Global Dairy Industry proposal is a bit far fetched??
    Surely by domestic supply the price will drop from $8 but will the "quality" too ? Will the domestic milk be able to be produced for $1/bottle like in Oz ? Will China export to the rest of Asia?

Now Fresh Milk is being linked into the BAL/Bega/ A2m "Boom" in Baby Formula when CCF[Alterra] AHF and even BFC are not Baby Food "Tinners". There's no daigou, tourists buying up Milk to take home to the relatives and friends.

Anyhow gassin123 Don't think the history of Over Supply of Materials coal,copper,steel, oil etc etc is a 'good' example for Milk At This Stage.
    I mean would you have "warned" the Iron Ore Jnrs like FMG back in the day of 2007/08 about over supply?
    CCF soon Alterra is a Valid Speculative at this stage. Not a Dead Cert, put the house on it but is in an interesting scenario of getting into a position to supply Various Agri Aust Products of High Standards to the Export Market. Not just Milk and not just Dairy.
    Anyway there's always the warning of Over Supply and price effect and am sure that this Company Directors are fully aware of such and are moving and planning to still achieve success by diversifying their product lines over time.
    Gassin123 these China Capel Farm Store Franchises are proposing to deal in some 300 products apparently import sourced so Alterna is well connected to diversify, hey? once they have the milk churning out some cash flow and market awareness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.