UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

pro-active invest., page-27

1. 2,490 Posts.
    Yokka

I have never had any intention of going to an info session/AGM in Bris/Syd/Melb - ever. Would never waste the money/time doing it. The "facts" come out in the ANNUAL REPORT. It's the only A R I read, from cover to cover.

I have promised Nic (old HC poster) on T$ we will go when they open STAGE 2 of the factory in 201? - if we are still shareholders. Hey Dino want to come?

Writer

Only questions at this stage I would like answered "fully" are:-
    1. When will SA sign up for their 1st 100M+ supply order -what answer would I get.
    2. When will another pharma probably sign up for a big supply contract. Answer ??????
    3. When will the 1st 150M prod line be in fully qualified operation? - he can't give me a close enough answer.
    4. I would like some info on the new products. Fat chance.

As far as asking the hard questions - I took on a company far bigger than UNIS in the Queensland Industrial Commission on my own. Several 3 way telephone conference with the Commissioner. Also did it 5-6 yrs earlier in a Court House although the Union run that one. Run like a full court case.

1,000,000+ at xx - is that putting ya money where ya mouth is. There are a few people I know who have done this.

Emailed him about less spin and some more facts - blacklisted. Yes writer I do have manners.

I will still stand by "my assumption" that the positions were advertised and/or people were approached. You can go on all you like about governance. Looks great on paper.

As far as if someone wants to make a negative comment about UNS - go and sell up. Really.

Yep it really just goes round and round here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.