Okay let's unwind the lies shall we. 1) Roosh lives in both US...

1. 603 Posts.
    Okay let's unwind the lies shall we.

1) Roosh lives in both US and Europe. He stays at his parents place when in the US.

2) The reason anybody knows his parents address is because they were doxxed by Anonymous. Think about for a moment. That is where the press got their information.

3) Neither Roosh V or his fans (I am not one, I just know the sub-culture) advocate rape. End of story. The misrepresentation comes from misquoting an essay about reducing rape. Rape advocates don't suggest ways to reduce rape.

4) What we have witnessed in the past few days has been global hysteria fueled by radical feminists tweeting ever more elaborate stories and a media hungry for click bait. A police force in the US was warning women not to go to these meetings because they would be raped. That is amazing especially considering these meetings have a men only policy.

Considering the quantity of threats caused by this hysteria I would not be surprised is defamation cases were launched against some media and bloggers. Better get a lawyer, son, better get a good one.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.