PRO-TRADER SYSTEM, page-3

1. 2,271 Posts.
    That it ain't eddie.
    If you can scource my recent posts, I recently evaluated it on behalf of a friend, and was impressed.

The interface is extremely simple and user friendly and it goes further than anything I have seen regarding picking market trend breakouts.

All well proven patterns are drawn in the background of charts ie you don't see them until a breakout occurs.
    the simplicity of it is, it takes all the time out of searching for stocks showing positive signs from proven patterns (head and shoulders, descending triangles, pennants, flags etc)

Every evening with the updates the program searches for and identifies stocks showing breakouts of these patterns. A very fast elimination process (with personal touch) allows you to eliminate the ones you don't want (eg it may be a stock in a bad sector, too many shares on issue, not enough blue sky before resistance etc etc)

The market cap and shares on issue are shown for every stock. The whole idea is to eliminate the time spent combing for stocks which meet these proven criteria, and to this goal I think they have done admirably.

Stocks can be viewed in all the popular charting formats, bar, line, candlestick etc, and all the lagging indicators are part of the package and can be used as verification if you like them.

I consider it to be very reasonably priced and a breakthrough in simplicity. Much more expensive packages draw you the most sophisticated charts imaginable, but don't actually pick stocks showing much better than average patterns.

Online training comes with the package, and can be heard through your speakers as you flick through the charts. They also conduct weekly forums and commentries on the weeks trading patterns.

From memory, for those who only want to spend 5 minutes a day and have the program pick stocks for them, I believe they are now running at 55% profit for the 12 months.

A brokerage service also comes from the same company at $55 per trade (live broker) up to $10000, and includes stop loss management. The phones are manned from 6am, so this service alone craps on what my broker at HP offers.

Soon to be included are futures (I believe options and warrants are already included)

I'm seriously thinking of giving it a go myself. Have a look for yourself mate, the website is at http://www.protrader1867.com

Bomber

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.