IMM 23.0% 33.5¢ immutep limited

I am trying to read between the lines. Martin Rogers is in New...

1. 2,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 766
    I am trying to read between the lines. Martin Rogers is in New York and Proactive come out with this article mentioning the Nasdaq listing has moved forward. The Deutsche bank presentation could not be televised because of an imminent nasdaq listing? I believe the Nasdaq want investors to buy shares on the Nasdaq and not get in early and buy ASX shares. Could we be ringing the Nasdaq bell tonight or next week?

ProActiveNewsRoom.com is an integrated digital media portal that provides strategic messaging services to emerging growth companies. ProActive?s PRISM platform allows clients to distribute their company-specific data and information to several thousand potential investors by strategically leveraging online investor networks. PRISM includes the utilization of social, new, and traditional media through sites such as Google, Yahoo!, TechCrunch, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, PitchEngine, and Facebook. The benefits of the PRISM platform to ProActive?s clients are to maximize a client?s visibility and transparency, and to raise investor and public awareness. ProActive is comprised of independent and experienced professionals who work to expand our client?s digital investor relations? spectrum efficiently, productively and cost effectively. For more information about ProActive and PRISM please call 212-297-6103 or visit www.ProActiveNewsRoom.com.

Specialties
    holding company, investor relations, value, micro-cap, small-cap, resources, communications, investors, emerging companies, introductions

less

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.100(23.0%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 23.0¢ $16.23M 50.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 704297 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 102135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.