GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Just because cash may flow, it will depend on what they do with...

1. 283 Posts.
    Just because cash may flow, it will depend on what they do with it in the future, and although I think management do not disclose info in an efficient manner I accept that they are good at what they know re: the drilling process. Although this is high risk and potential future wells and other business decisions may also be high risk, now that GDN have came out and said that the lower part of PB#2 are not 'huge' gas finds imo this is just another small cap gas co. (possible soon to be producer), hence out of all the small gas companies why would you choose GDN?

And why would I not choose GDN?

a)the size of this find will still mean high risk into the future because cash flow may be limited(although return may be high, this maybe more suited to a day trading stock)

b)shifty management, e.g. extreme window dressing of reports and I strongly believe that they new that they were going to stop drilling PB#2 two or three days before it was release to the market (retail investors) but the 'big boys' had inside info, hence the sell down leading up to the announcement, and GDN being labelled a 'Leaky boat'

This is why I have a sell, do you accept that hope2?

If you want gas exposure in your portfolio for a long term hold, KAR so far seems on the money, (except for getting the logging tool stuck lol)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.