CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

proactive investors article, page-12

1. 672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Can i offer a few thoughts to ease the confusion that seems to be evident on this forum regards CEO trading yesterday?? I will:

1). Stock seems to have been Over-Promoted (in the short term). This doesnt mean it doesn't have potential, or it cant be a fantastic company someday, but for the moment, it is what it is. There were a few investors i think getting a little carried away and it has now retraced. Positive.

2). I dont think the market has/had factored in the difficulties in taking a healthcare company through ch 1 and 2 (re-complying with ASX) and the mechanics of this. Posters on HC should take note as it is material from my point of view. This process can potentially lead to the stock being suspended for quite a significant amount of time whilst a "prospectus" is completed (doesnt happen overnight) and a shareholder meeting is held to vote on the change of activities. NOBODY has discussed this, and it is potentially part of the reason for weakness as it means the stock may be off the boards for an extended period of time whilst global markets are not exactly looking fantastic = uncertainty.

3). Placement - Given the issues with Ch 1 and 2 and the requirement for shareholders meeting and prospectus, there is potentially increased uncertainty as to ability to raise cash and if successful in doing so at what price. Just another reason for investors to potentially take a view to SELL now - Worry about how good the project could be later.

Apologies for the long post but most of the discussion on this board i have seen is irrelevant in my opinion. These are the facts effecting investors decision making on CEO in the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.