MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Proactive Investors Interview with JH, page-2

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21

You can see Hanna is just bursting with news that he would like to state......but cannot until the appropiate time after confirmation.  For example

he knows prior to assay results approximately what they have by visual core analysis.........T23   immediate drill results will dictate the next spot

to drill......the only discissions to make being the drill pad and the route taken to get there.     I bet Rick Rule is right up todate on this aspect, it's

us poor shareholders who have to wait the outcome of assay results.     Common sense when looking at the picture [ plan ] showing the district

and the positions of the " domes ".....and the ability to  drill direct into the " thick " of them from arial  magnetic detection methods being the option

......not the old dig and look method.          Hanna's answers to proactive questions......were very hedged...but obviose to me, even though I am

obviosely biased ?      What excites me now is the listing tomorrow in London...26th Nov.....will the sp soar.....or rise slowly over time until March.

DYOR......and Happy xmas to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.