MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

I wouldn't want to speak for JH or any other board or...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    I wouldn't want to speak for JH or any other board or substantial holders, but they have maintained the impression to me that they also want to be the ones to explore and unlock as much of the belt as they can.
    I really haven't caught any hint of wanting to cash out of T3, and from my impressions, the enormous focus on T3 is how MOD can monetize asap, then go on with exploring while not having to go to the market every 6 Months to fund it.
    The lure of hitting big new discoveries has been a tease for a good two years now, but was really put aside last year to finalize T3.
    I would imagine it would need to be a pretty large number for any party to acquire MOD's entire holdings, aside from JH wanting to get fair value,,,, this sort of geological setting, land holding, and a project such as T3 that can fund it might not come along again in JH's lifetime, and is really a geologist/explorers dream, so I am more and more thinking that we'll get to ride the exploration wave again, and more than likely under MOD's ownership..

This is all just my speculation, but I count myself the same as you, getting into this project primarily for the potential, with T3 as a massive derisk supporting that. So am more than happy if we don't get taken out.
    Last edited by RhysT: 03/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.