NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

proactive investors post, page-58

1. 2,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    dchrome,

just to throw some negativity into the mix .... because I can.

The Credit raising to bail out the Spanish Banks has been achieved without the harsh penalties that were imposed on the Greeks. The Greek election may just react to this situation and have an expectation that they will be able to renegotiate their situation on te back of the Spanish deal. That may just fracc things up a bit till it is resolved.

I am still of the opinion that this an enormous energy resource which will drive the share price irrespective of the state of the international markets. Energy is king.
    The world will starve without it and companies who have the enegy resources will prosper.

Time is the only issue and it really won't matter in the long run. Fluctuations in the price may happen but you are not looking at a company who will go bust. This company will become big unless it is taken over and if someone wants to aquire NWE assets they will have to pay for them.
    Hopefully a bit like girallia (Iron ore .. 40 cents taken over for $5.40 within 6-9 months).

Essentially in my opinion we are only using this fraccing to determine the best fraccing potential of the abundent shales here in Arrowsmith2, to be able to plan the production into the future and to show the market that we are right.

My sentiment "Bullish".
    Go you good thing.

Potter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.