FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

proactive investors today - very nice piece ;)

1. SRV
    3,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Read this carefully - note the terminology & specifics:

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/44915/birimian-gold-signs-toll-treatment-mou-for-massigui-project-in-mali-44915.html

START

Birimian Gold (ASX:BGS) could have moved closer to early monetisation of its Massigui Project in southern Mali after signing a toll treatment agreement for future gold ore produced with nearby Morlia Mine's processing facilities.

This is a clever arrangement that could allow Birimian to rapidly and cost effectively advance its new gold discovery at Ntiola, within the Massigui Project, gaining earlier cash flows at minimal cost.

The existing Morila Mine infrastructure is located only 25 kilometres away from the Ntiola Prospect.

The MOU is between Société des Mines de Morila SA, which operates the Morila Treatment Plant. The Morila joint venture partners are Randgold Resources, Anglogold Ashanti, and the Republic of Mali.

Randgold is the operator of the Morila SA Joint Venture.

Clearly, there is a bit of ground for Birimian to traverse before getting to cash flows including agreeing on economic treatment terms for the toll treatment and completion of a positive Feasibility Study.

However, this augurs well as the new gold discovery at the Ntiola Prospect, within the Massigui Project is potentially a significant one.

END

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.