THR 6.67% 1.4¢ thor energy plc

proactive investors uk, page-11

1. 153 Posts.
    Well, something’s definitely up. I have a strong suspicion that it’s either Spring Hill drilling results related or something to do with Meijin Energy Group, hopefully both.

Remember, Mick used to work for WDR and would still have a close relationship with their board and MD Norm Gardner. I’m sure Mick would be in regular contact with WDR, and may have already had talks with Meijin regarding Molyhil. I’m very excited about what this takeover could mean for Thor.

Spring Hill: I wasn’t surprised that the deep drilling wasn’t successful - it was always a long shot. I just wish they could have reached the Koolpin formation to see whether there is actually gold down there.
    The leaks and subsequent trading halt fiasco smells of covering their arses to me. Hopefully that theory is correct and we will see some good results coming out over the next couple of weeks. We are still waiting on a lot of results that could drastically impact the current JORC. I’ll be happy with anything that can make SH feasible. Satellite target drilling will hopefully add to anything released in the coming weeks.

I’m feeling quite positive about Thor at the moment. There’s a whole lot of renewed interest, some good buying, and a heap of news due. We must be pretty close to hearing about pit optimization for Molyhil, the commencement of Dundas drilling, and Spring Hill drilling results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $2.808M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $33.53K 2.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1066495 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 500474 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.