IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Proactive Investors update just released, page-11

1. 2,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12186
    Hi Meerkat
    You are quite correct that IMU has a shaky history - up until the Biolife event. On the face of it your scepticism is justified - and scepticism can be very healthy! Lol. I certainly never discard your comments out of hand.

However, the Biolife event was actually a reverse takeover. IMU "bought" Biolife in a script deal, but in effect Biolufe really took over Imugene.

I see IMU as a totally different company after the Biolufe event, as evidenced by quality of the new Board members, the credibility and expertise of the Scientific Board, and the strength of the research behind Her-Vaxx.

It's still a risk - like all Biotech - and it's a one trick pony, but the project IMU is running is in an entirely different league to all previous IMU endeavours, and IMU itself is a very different organisation.

I think the market is wakening to that reality, with a further re-rate to come.

Longer term - sure - there will be a big binary event when the next trials are complete and the results are released.

However the results to date do indicate solid grounds for rational optimism (not just hope and faith), so I'm inclined to hold on for the ride. It could be a good one!

Best wishes to all - sceptics and optimists and those who can't even decide which they are!

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $379.9K 6.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1581916 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 680013 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.