MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

proactive investors, page-2

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Lautrec

You have never answered which planet you came from.

So your conclusion to this statement ""Marion.... no debt... cash in bank...has a JV partner... alive and will be trading on ASX".

......is absolutely misleading.

Exactly what part?

Marion has no debt.
    I refer you to the MAE announcement which reads ...

Part of the proceeds of the US$25 million facility were used to extinguish in excess of US$70 million of liabilities, primarily discharging the amount owed to the Company’s former bankers and trade creditors." FACT

Cash in the bank.
    I refer you to MAE's announcement which reads....

"The credit facility will also provide MEI with approximately US$7 million in working capital ..." FACT

In addition $1.1m raised via placement.FACT

Has a JV partner.

"MEI has entered into a three year US$25 million senior secured credit facility with funds managed by TPG Credit Management, L.P.(“TPG Credit”).... " FACT

Will be trading on the ASX.

"Marion is currently working on finalising all of these reports and notices of meeting with the target being to
    complete these tasks in August 2013. Once these tasks are completed and the AGM”s are held, Marion will then seek reinstatement of its securities on the ASX." FACT subject to Approval.

Tell me Lautrec you do not believe the company announcement?

Yes corporate regulatory approval is required for relisting but not for the above points. Do you think that this will not happen?

Do you honestly believe that the recent investors would have advanced funds to MAE without some assurance from the company that approvals to relist would not be at risk?

Time will tell how accurate my opinions are.

I still do not understand why you are still around Lautrec commenting on MAE. You have no shares in Marion. The company has announced a rebirth and yet you continue to query shareholders who hold a positive view of its future prospects. Let us enjoy the moment PLEASE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.